Peppermint Chai Flavor Notes
The cool breath of peppermint carries the heat of the classic chai spice blend of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves and black pepper to swiftly exhilarate your palate with their distinctive contrast. If you love both spice and mint, this is the tea to satisfy both at once!
Medium spicey heat – Certified organic.
Peppermint Chai Health Benefits
- Antioxidants from polyphenols in rooibos and spices
- Aspalathin, a unique polyphenol found only in rooibos
- Natural stimulation from spices
- Digestive relief from rooibos and spices
- Minerals from rooibos such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese and fluoride
- Electrolytes from rooibos that help rehydration
- Low in tannins so rooibos won’t interfere with iron absorption
- Allergen relief from quercetin and luteolin in rooibos
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Peppermint Chai Ingredients
Ingredients: Organic peppermint, organic cinnamon, organic ginger root, cardamom, chicory, organic clove, organic black pepper, natural flavors
Peppermint Chai Reviews
Average Customer Rating (based on 1 reviews)
Customers most agreed on the following:
By: Liz from New York on March 8, 2012
"I always like peppermint tea in the evenings as a bedtime treat. This one has a smooth flow and taste to it. You don't even need sugar, which is pretty good!"
48 of 90 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No