Passionfruit Mango Red Tea Flavor Notes
If you haven’t been to S. Africa, then you might be surprised to learn of the fabulous cuisine of the Cape region. Who would have suspected that three ethnic groups could combine the best of their culinary traditions to produce an exalted combination?
First you have the foundation of Africa with herbs and foods that only grow in that region. Then you have the European overlay of locally grown and freshly prepared foods more familiar to our palate. In between is sandwiched exotic flavors from Cape Malay tropical fruits and spices. The blend creates the most fabulous cuisine that I’ve been privileged to partake of in a long time.
Passionfruit Mango Red Tea replicates this unique combination with African rooibos accented by the Cape Malay tropical mango, passionfruit and lemon flavors. Thank you Capetown for your inspiration!
Passionfruit Mango Red Tea Health Benefits
- Antioxidants from polyphenols in rooibos including flavonoids
- Aspalathin, a unique polyphenol found only in rooibos
- Minerals from rooibos such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese and fluoride
- Electrolytes from rooibos that help rehydration
- Low in tannins so rooibos won’t interfere with iron absorption
- Digestive relief from rooibos and spices*
- Allergen relief from quercetin and luteolin in rooibos*
* The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Passionfruit Mango Red Tea Ingredients
Ingredients: Rooibos, natural passionfruit, mango and lemon flavors
Passionfruit Mango Red Tea Reviews
Average Customer Rating (based on 1 reviews)
Customers most agreed on the following:
By: JLin from San Jose, CA US on May 29, 2013
"I don't consider myself a tea drinker, but I decided to give it a try. This is really good! It has a sweet aroma and it warms you up from the inside out. It feels good to sip on a hot cup of tea, and this one doesn't have the caffeine. So far I've only taken it hot, but now that summer is coming, I'll try it over ice, and I'm sure I"m going to love it."
3 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No