Republic Red Chai Tea - 4.2 oz Loose Leaf Flavor Notes
The Republic of Tea specializes in flavor complexity and Red Chai is no exception. A simple chai spice blend won’t due for the more educated palate.
I added some intricacy with sweet anise seeds. Their gentle licorice flavor brings an intriguing note of accent to cinnamon, ginger and cardamom. A strong contrast is offered by citrusy orange peel that won’t allow the anise to become cloying or dominant. Black pepper and cloves add a pungent bite to this brew that is carried by the deep red body of rooibos, the perfect caffeine-free alternative to black tea.
Who could desire anything more?
Republic Red Chai Tea - 4.2 oz Loose Leaf Health Benefits
- Antioxidants from polyphenols in rooibos including flavonoids
- Aspalathin, a unique polyphenol found only in rooibos
- Minerals from rooibos such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese and fluoride
- Electrolytes from rooibos that help rehydration
- Low in tannins so rooibos won’t interfere with iron absorption
- Digestive relief from rooibos and spices
- Allergen relief from quercetin and luteolin in rooibos
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Republic Red Chai Tea - 4.2 oz Loose Leaf Ingredients
Ingredients: Rooibos, cinnamon, orange peel, ginger root, cardamom seeds, black pepper, star anise and cloves
Republic Red Chai Tea - 4.2 oz Loose Leaf Reviews
Average Customer Rating (based on 1 reviews)
Customers most agreed on the following:
Amazing tea you have to try it to believe it
By: Jessica from Hackettstown, NJ US on July 18, 2013
"This tea is amazing! The rooibos acts as a perfect back drop for all of the fragrant spices included in a chai tea. I highly recommend this tea above all other chai teas I have tried from other brands."
5 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No