Here’s a smoothie that tastes like an iced blended drink from your local coffee bar but isn’t loaded with refined sugar and won’t send your blood sugar soaring. Cashews create a creamy smoothness and rich body with both protein and healthy fats. Dates with a banana kick up the sweetness without any added sugar.
Make this smoothie with delicious Teeccino Caramel Nut, either Dandelion or Mediterranean, and you’ll soon be enjoying its yummy, thick, creaminess that is tummy-filling too! Want even more body? Add TeeChia Super Seed Cereal and enjoy a meal replacement that keeps you energized and full for hours.
- Teeccino Caramel Nut – use either Dandelion or Mediterranean
- 12 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked
- 1 banana
- Whey or rice protein powder
- 1/4 cup TeeChia
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Soak the cashews in filtered water for 2-4 hours.
- Brew 2 cups of Teeccino Caramel Nut according to directions and chill in the refrigerator while the cashews are soaking.
- In a blender, pour in 2 cups of brewed, chilled Teeccino.
- Drain the cashews and add them to the blender.
- Add 10-12 dates depending on level of sweetness desired.
- Blend at high speed until the cashews & dates are completely blended and the smoothie is creamy and smooth.
- Add any of the optional ingredients and quickly blend until they are well incorporated.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!