If you’re a fan of Teeccino’s nut flavors, like Hazelnut, Vanilla Nut, Almond Amaretto, Caramel Nut and Southern Pecan, you’re going to love the newcomer to the club: Macadamia Nut! Rich and buttery with a tropical overlay ~ that’s how I describe the satisfying mouth-feel and nutty deliciousness of Teeccino’s newest nut blend.
Our Prebiotic SuperBoost™ helps elevate the sweetness from dates and figs to satiate your sweet tooth without the need for added sugar. Your gut flora will appreciate both the prebiotics that makes them thrive and the lack of sugar in your cup. Sugar feeds just the wrong type of critters in your gut so any time you can avoid consuming it, you save your probiotics from having to battle the bad guys.
Though our Prebiotic SuperBoost™ blends are more expensive than our Mediterranean, Maya or Dandelion blends, you’ve got the value of a nutritional supplement in your cup. Plus you get to savor the comforting, robust brew that slides down your throat without the unpleasantness of having to swallow a pill. Meanwhile your probiotics are doing a happy dance in your tummy!
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, maca, ramón seeds and cocoa powder
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber<
- Prebiotic SuperBoost™ - the prebiotics, GOS, XOS and inulin, nourish your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, maintain regularity and support your immune system. GOS and XOS are two prebiotic concentrates in Prebiotic SuperBoost™ while inulin extracts naturally from chicory roots into your cup during brewing. There are 1,000 mg of Prebiotic SuperBoost™ and 650 mg of inulin in every serving.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Carob*, barley*, chicory*, Prebiotic SuperBoost™ (vegan GOS: Gluco-oligosaccharide, organic XOS: Xylo-oligosaccharide), dates*, almonds*, organic macadamia nut flavor, figs*.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!