Original is here to satisfy the desire for a Teeccino coffee alternative that tastes as much like coffee as possible without added flavor. We’re calling it “Original” because all its ingredients are just like nature made them, with a little help from our roaster
Even though every natural flavor in Teeccino meets all organic standards and is extracted only from plants (100% vegan!), without the use of chemicals or artificial ingredients, some people are uncomfortable with the idea of natural flavors. If you’re that person, then Original is for you!
Much like our dark roasted blends like French Roast, Reishi Eleuthero, and Dandelion Dark Roast, Original has a deep, bold, coffee-like taste with no sweetness. By using a different roast for some of our ingredients, Original still tastes like coffee without the addition of organic coffee flavor. We hope you love it!
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds
All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Keurig: Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.