Give the gift of good health with the ultimate Teeccino gift basket that has everything one needs to brew Teeccino like a barista! Enjoy 20 delicious blends of Teeccino Herbal Coffees & Teas. Brew a fresh, robust cup using the Teeccino Gold Pour Over Drip Cone. Skip the line at the coffee shop and use your “Frother Friend” to make a foamy caffeine-free cappuccino any time of the day or night! Take Teeccino tea bags with you on the go or steep a cup when you don’t have time to brew.
This basket will set up you or a loved one to enjoy a wide variety of Teeccino blends with the rich, bold, satisfying taste that Teeccino is famous for and with maximum wellness in your cup.
The “Works” Gift Basket includes one of each of the following:
- Gold Pour Over Drip Cone, stainless steel
- The “Frother Friend” Electric Milk Frother
- Ceramic Stoneware Teeccino Mug - 13oz
- Teeccino French Roast, 11 oz all-purpose grind
- Teeccino Hazelnut, 11 oz all-purpose grind
- Teeccino Chaga Ashwagandha Butterscotch Cream, 11 oz all-purpose grind
- Teeccino Prebiotic SuperBoost Dark Chocolate, 11 oz all-purpose grind
- Teeccino Dandelion Tea Sampler, 12 tea bags
- Teeccino Mushroom Adaptogen Tea Sampler, 12 tea bags
Teeccino Chocolate Brew & Steep Sampler Pack
How to use the Frother Friend:
- Dip the Frother Friend’s whisk edge into your hot milk at an angle and push the big button on top.
- Froth for about 15-20 seconds or until you’re happy with your better-than-a-barista creation.
- Pour milk into your brewed Teeccino and top with velvety foam.
- To wash, simply detach the whisk portion to clean with warm soapy water.
How to use the Gold Pour Over Drip Cone:
- Place filter on a 10-12 oz (300-350 ml) cup.
- Add 1 heaping tablespoon (10g) of Teeccino Herbal Coffee to the filter.
- Heat water to a boil and let stand a moment until bubbles disappear.
- Pour just enough water over the Teeccino grounds to wet them which allows the grounds to expand or “bloom”.
- Slowly pour the rest of the water in a spiral motion over the grounds until the brewer is full. Let the water drip into the cup.
- Top with more water to fill the cup if necessary.