Pecans and cream, anyone? Ooooh, that nutty creamy sinfulness is delightful but think of the calories. Not in Teeccino’s Iced Southern Pecan Praline! You get the richness of sweet cream that turns Southern Pecan into a delicious cool refreshment that will disappear down your throat before you know it. A bit of sugar comes with the evaporated milk, but we think a little bit is permissible now and then, don’t you?
- 1 cup Chilled Teeccino Southern Pecan
- 3 Tbsp evaporated milk
- 3 Tbsp half & half
- Select a sweetener if you like your iced Teeccino extra sweet. Our favorites are honey, maple syrup, non-caloric Swerve®, Monk Fruit extract (Lo Han Guo) or stevia.
- Fill at tall glass with ice.
- Pour Teeccino into the glass 3/4 full.
- Blend together the evaporated milk and half & half.
- Pour the cream mixture slowly into the glass and watch it swirl!
- Add a sweetener if desired. If using sugar or a granular non-caloric sweetener like Swerve®, add when Teeccino is hot. Honey and maple syrup go great with this recipe too.
- Sip and savor!