Teeccino’s Boutique flavors broaden the flavor selection of Teeccino’s best selling lines of herbal coffees and teas. Here’s the perfect way to taste 5 exotic blends which over 2,700 customers voted to select. Cheer up with a spicy cup of Teeccino Gingerbread and Snickerdoodle. Savor the sweetness of Caramel Nut, the nuttiness of Southern Pecan and the toasted Pumpkin Spice. Enjoy them in both the all-purpose-grind and in convenient tea bags that you can take anywhere so you’ll never be without a cup of Teeccino.
Teeccino Boutique Flavors Sampler
A sampling of Teeccino’s exclusive Boutique Herbal Coffees & Teas : , Pumpkin Spice, Southern Pecan, Gingerbread, Snickderdoodle and Caramel Nut in both the all-purpose-grind and tea bags.
5 x 30g Trial Size Packets and 5 Tea Bags
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs, almonds, spices and cocoa.
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
Check the listing for each flavor in its packages for the full ingredient information.
Sampler holds 1 Trial size packet and 1 tea bag of each of our 5 limited edition boutique flavors:
- Caramel Nut
- Pumpkin Spice
- Southern Pecan
Each packet brews 6 cups in a drip coffee maker or 30 fluid oz. Each tea bag makes 1 x 8 oz cup.
For Tea Bags:
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope.This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
For All-Purpose-Grind Packets:
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Enjoy iced Teeccino too!