It’s this simple: I love Chai and I love Teeccino. Why not put them together? I’ve created many caffeine-free chais with tea-like bases using rooibos. They’re wonderful but then comes the moment when you want something richer, darker and more potent. Who says chai can’t be made with a roasted robust body, brewed like coffee and energized with spices? Add sufficient hot milk and a true chai emerges to confound both tea and coffee drinkers alike. I say rules are made to be transcended – and Maya Chai rises above our limitations to merge the best of both worlds.
Maya Chai Chicory Herbal Coffee
Makes 31 X 10 oz Cups
Medium Roast - Organic Coffee Alternative
$11.49 – or subscribe and get 15% off
A stimulating spike of spicy top notes layered over roasted ramón seeds and chicory, accented with the creaminess of vanilla.
• Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
• Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
• French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
• Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
• Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
• Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic spice extract, natural vanilla extract and flavor.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
Teeccino Herbal Coffee Variety Pack: Vanilla Nut, French Vanilla, Maca Chocolate & Southern Pecan
Save on this bundle of 4 popular Teeccino Herbal Coffees that lets you taste our best creamy, chocolatey and nutty flavors. Enjoy free shipping when you purchase 11oz bags of 4 of our favorite flavors!
Boutique Flavors Sampler
A sampling of Teeccino's Boutique flavors that lets you taste our tasty limited edition flavors - French Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Pumpkin Spice, Southern Pecan, and Caramel Nut in both all-purpose grind and tea bags.
Maca Chocolaté Chicory Herbal Coffee
Energizing maca root enhances velvety chocolate layered over a lush, dense body from roasted ramón seeds and chicory roots with a hint of heat from chilies.
Teeccino 10 Flavors Sampler
A sampling of 10 Mediterranean & Maya flavors, including: Java, Hazelnut, Mocha, Vanilla Nut, Orange, Almond Amaretto, Chocolate Mint, French Roast, Chai and Chocolate. Each packet brews up three steaming mugs or 6 coffee cups of delicious Teeccino.