It’s this simple: I love Chai and I love Teeccino. Why not put them together? I’ve created many caffeine-free chais with tea-like bases using rooibos. They’re wonderful but then comes the moment when you want something richer, darker and more potent. Who says chai can’t be made with a roasted robust body, brewed like coffee and energized with spices? Add sufficient hot milk and a true chai emerges to confound both tea and coffee drinkers alike. I say rules are made to be transcended – and Maya Chai rises above our limitations to merge the best of both worlds.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic spice extract, natural vanilla extract and flavor.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
Herbal TeaaDandelion Coconut Roasted Herbal Tea
Nutty shredded coconut warms up deep roasted dandelion and chicory roots with a spike of orange peel and the sweetness of dates and figs
Herbal TeaaTea Bag Sampler
A sampling of 10 Mediterranean & Maya flavors. Each Tea Bag makes one steaming mug in 3 minutes.
Herbal TeaaMaca Chocolaté Chicory Herbal Coffee
Energizing maca root enhances velvety chocolate layered over a lush, dense body from roasted ramón seeds and chicory roots with a hint of heat from chiles
Herbal TeaaFrench Roast Chicory Roasted Herbal Tea
Intense deep coffee notes from roasted ramon seeds and chicory roots create a robust, focused body without any sweetness