If you are like me, nuts provide the ultimate richness of flavor that my taste buds desire. Pecans are our very own native North American tree that is indigenous to the South. They produce a flavor with a satisfying richness in the mouth that leaves you satiated and content. With toasted notes from golden-roasted almonds for accompaniment, this pecan flavor will curl around your tongue and slip down your throat with ease. Sip and savour. That’s the way to experience the fullness of life ~ one sip at a time.
• Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
• Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
• French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
• Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
• Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
• Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Ingredients: organic roasted carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic dates, almonds, natural pecan flavor, organic figs.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.