Want the quickest and easiest way to brew Teeccino? A French press is basically a tea pot with a strainer! This beautiful stainless steel French press pot will serve up a steaming mug of Teeccino in under 4 minutes. Made of glass and stainless steel, there’s no paper filter to interfere with full flavor extraction into your cup. This variety pack of Teeccino flavors makes a perfect introduction to our most popular regular, nut and chocolate flavors. Compared to drip brewing, French press pots allow more of the bitter flavor notes to fully develop in your brew. Enjoy both 10 oz mugs the pot brews all by yourself or invite a friend to have a cup with you!
Teeccino Herbal Coffee Starter Kit with Stainless Steel French Press
Quickly brew two 10 oz mugs of one of our best selling Teeccino flavors using this attractive all glass & stainless steel French press pot. Variety is the spice of life! Free shipping included!
3 x 11 oz bags and 1 French press pot
Each Bag Makes 31 X 10 oz Cups
Mocha, French Roast, Hazelnut
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, ramón seeds, dates, figs, almonds and cocoa powder depending on flavor
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
French Roast: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
Hazelnut: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic figs, natural hazelnut flavor.
Mocha: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor, organic organic figs, cocoa powder.
- 1 each of an 11 oz bag of Teeccino Hazelnut, Teeccino French Roast, and Teeccino Mocha
- 31 brewed 10 oz cups per 11 oz bag
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino’s all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
- French Press: Add 1 Tbsp to 10 oz of freshly boiled water for a single cup of Teeccino. Add 2 Tbsp to 20 oz of just boiled water for 2 x 10 oz mugs. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Each Bag Makes 31 X 10 oz Cups
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
You may be interested in View All