Here’s a delicious way to experience Teeccino’s top selling herbal coffees that provides a variety of flavors to appeal to different moods and occasions. If you’re in the mood for a dark roasted brew, French Roast will hit the spot. Maybe at a different moment, you’ll want something rich and nutty. Then Vanilla Nut is just the thing. Having a chocolate craving? Sip a cup of Mocha to satisfy the urge without so much sugar and calories. Whatever the moment calls for, this variety pack gives you the perfect selection to meet your preferences!
Teeccino Herbal Coffee Variety Pack: Vanilla Nut, French Roast & Mocha
Enjoy Teeccino’s 3 best selling regular, nut and chocolate herbal coffees. Price includes shipping to anywhere in the USA.
3 x 11 oz bags
Each Bag Makes 31 X 10 oz Cups
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
Mocha: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor, organic dates, organic figs, cocoa powder.
Vanilla Nut: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic figs, natural vanilla extract and natural nut flavor.
French Roast: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds..
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- 31 brewed 10 oz cups per 11 oz bag
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino’s all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Each Bag Makes 31 X 10 oz Cups
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
You may be interested in View All