Here’s a delicious way to experience Teeccino’s top selling herbal coffees that provides a variety of flavors to appeal to different moods and occasions. If you’re in the mood for a dark roasted brew, French Roast will hit the spot. Maybe at a different moment, you’ll want something rich and nutty. Then Vanilla Nut is just the thing. Having a chocolate craving? Sip a cup of Mocha to satisfy the urge without so much sugar and calories. Whatever the moment calls for, this variety pack gives you the perfect selection to meet your preferences!
Teeccino Herbal Coffee Variety Pack
3 x 11 oz bags
Each Bag Makes 31 X 10 oz Cups
Enjoy Teeccino’s 3 best selling regular, nut and chocolate herbal coffees. Price includes shipping to anywhere in the USA.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Mocha: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor, organic dates, organic figs, cocoa powder.
Vanilla Nut: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic figs, natural vanilla extract and natural nut flavor.
French Roast: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds..
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
Herbal TeaaMocha Chicory Herbal Coffee
Lush chocolate meets the essence of coffee from roasted chicory and barley with a hint of sweetness from dates & figs.
Herbal TeaaVanilla Nut Chicory Herbal Coffee
Creamy vanilla accented by golden roasted almonds, slightly sweet from dates & figs.
Herbal TeaaFrench Roast Chicory Herbal Coffee
Intense deep coffee notes from roasted ramón seeds and chicory roots create a robust, focused body without any sweetness.