The rock stars of the plant & mushroom kingdoms are blended together to infuse ultimate health protection into your cup. Here’s the skinny: Adaptogens help your body adapt to all kinds of stress while giving a boost to your endurance and immunity. We can all use more of that!
Chaga, called ‘The Gift of the Gods” by Siberian natives living in the coldest of climates, is paired with Ashwagandha, India’s Ayurvedic tonic used for rejuvenation. Blended with prebiotic chicory and deep roasted ramón seeds, experience bold, rich flavor with adaptogens fortifying your defenses!
Teeccino’s selection of adaptogenic mushrooms optimally paired with adaptogenic herbs are blended to enhance their combined wellness benefits. “Fruiting bodies” are what we think of as mushrooms while mycelium are like the roots and branches of mushrooms. I decided to include both parts of the mushrooms in Teeccino Mushroom Adaptogen Herbal Teas because each provides valuable health benefits. The synergy of all these mushroom and herbal adaptogens blended together brings delicious well-being to your cup.
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Carob pods*, chicory root*, ramón seed*, ashwagandha root* (Withania somnifera 1000mg), dates*, Indian sarsaparilla root*, chaga extract* (wild harvested Inonotus obliquus conk and mycelium blend: 500mg) organic butterscotch flavor.
*Certified organic ingredients
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!