Has nature ever created a flavor more extraordinary than the coolness of peppermint? Imagine if you discovered this little green leaf by the side of a stream. Rubbing it between your fingers, your senses would be assaulted by the impact of its cooling aroma. Eureka! You'd cry and run off to create a fabulous drink just like I did. Chocolate and peppermint. Bless the person who first put them together. I humbly followed suit.
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system.
- Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural chocolate flavor*, organic figs, cocoa powder, organic peppermint leaves, organic peppermint oil.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!