Take roasted cacao powder from which heavenly chocolate is created and add a spike of green peppermint leaves to make a cool contrast against dark coffee notes coming from chicory and dandelion roots. Voila! Now you have a brew that has the depth and heights along with everything in between to entrance you endlessly. Truly your taste buds will never tire of this flavor and you can equally enjoy it either hot or iced. Both are divine...well at least they'll make you feel divine!
If you're seeking a digestive stimulant by the way, peppermint is famed for relieving intestinal complaints while the bitters in dandelion and chicory roots kick your liver and gallbladder into action. On top of that, these two roots happen to be nature's highest sources of inulin, the prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics ~ those triillons of gut microflora that are responsible for creating vitamins, immune metabolites, and healthy digestion and elimination. They do everything from reducing inflammation to influencing your food cravings. Feed them and you shall thrive!
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory and dandelion roots feed your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor*, organic cocoa powder, peppermint leaf, organic organic figs, organic peppermint oil.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standard
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!