The first time I tasted hazelnuts was during a road trip to France, traveling in a Volkswagen bus through little villages in the French Alps, when my taste buds were tantalized by a jar of a scrumptious spread. My schoolgirl French was put to the test by ‘noisette’ on the label. Too good to be peanut butter, not almond, what was it? It was Hazelnut butter!
My love affair with hazelnuts began then, but it really came to fruition when I designed Teeccino Hazelnut. I long since gave up rich desserts, but here was that mouth-watering butteriness with a nuttiness that keeps you desiring it way past the last drop. Hazelnut is what the word ‘savoury’ is meant to describe. Now you can enjoy something sinfully rich without worrying about either the calories or the caffeine. Oh, and with a splash or two of Frangelico®, the Franciscan friar’s Hazelnut liqueur, Teeccino Hazelnut is guaranteed to send you beyond the beyond!
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural hazelnut flavor*, organic figs.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!