I know few people who don't have a secret chocoholic side to their personality. I like to say that chocolate is my drug of choice when I want an adrenal boost. Fortunately in Teeccino, there's just enough cocoa powder to deliver that desirable chocolate flavor but without noticeable stimulation from Theobromine, chocolate's main stimulant. Caffeine is such a small part of cocoa that it doesn't show up in a cup of Teeccino, but there is just 5 mg of Theobromine per serving. When you want to indulge that chocolate craving without the calories or the fat, you can safely find refuge in Mocha!
By the way, coffee lovers who are adapting their taste buds to herbal coffee find that Mocha can make that transition easier. Chocolate makes Teeccino taste ever so familiar. We find that coffee drinkers, who say they don't like any flavors, love both Mocha and Maya Chocolaté. Really now, who can resist the chocolate temptation?
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor*, organic dates, organic figs, cocoa powder
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!