Teeccino Almond Amaretto Chia Seed Pudding
Chia seeds are a great addition to many nutritious treats, and this Almond Amaretto Chia Seed Pudding is no exception. Creamy and sweet, this dessert is sure to please your taste buds, while your body will be thanking you for having a nutritious, healthy dessert option!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups Non-Dairy Milk
- 2 bags Teeccino Almond Amaretto
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- In a saucepan, heat the non-dairy milk to a soft boil.
- Place the tea bags in a heat-safe dish and pour the hot milk on top.
- Steep for ~10 minutes, then place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove the milk from the fridge and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Contributed by @sarahandspices Teeccino Almond Amaretto Chia Seed Puding will stay fresh in an air-tight container for up to 5 days