This recipe is a little more elaborate than some of our other dessert recipes, but the end result is worth it. Lately, peach with ginger has become a top tea flavor. Why not in Teeccino with real peaches accented by fresh ginger? Against the dark notes of a coffee background, you’ll taste “ginger peach” like never before!
- 1 x 15 oz can sliced peaches in ‘lite’ syrup
- 3 x 8 oz cups Teeccino (French Roast, Java, or Original)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown or raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger (for best flavor) or 2 tsp ginger powder
- Brew Teeccino using 4 rounded tablespoons per 8 cups water in a drip coffee maker or 1 tablespoon per 10 oz water in a French Press.
- Pour the brewed Teeccino into a blender or Vitamix
- Blend the peaches with their liquid with the brewed Teeccino until puréed fully.
- Strain the liquid through a wire mess strainer into a pot.
- Add honey, fresh or dried ginger, and cinnamon. Stir well with a wire whisk over medium heat until honey and spices are fully mixed in and the liquid is hot but not simmering.
- Pour the Ginger Peach Teeccino into 4 mugs. Top with whipped cream
- Mix 1/2 tsp ginger powder with 1 tsp sugar and sprinkle over top of the whipped cream