If it’s Italian, we Americans immediately associate romance and beauty. Truly the monks of the middle ages created a delicious concoction of almonds and oranges when they dreamt up Amaretto® liquor. Can’t you imagine them mixing and tippling on a little bit of this or that in some cavern surrounded by vats? Fortunately the work has been done for you. Now all you have to do is brew and sip blissfully. Teeccino Amaretto Amoré brings romance and the flavor of Italy’s finest to your cup!
- 6 oz brewed Teeccino Mediterranean Almond Amaretto
- 1/2 oz cinnamon syrup (adds 35 calories – diet versions are available)
- 2 wedges of fresh orange
- 4 oz hot milk, frothed
- 1/2 oz of Amaretto® liquor (optional – adds 55 calories)
1) Add cinnamon syrup and Amaretto® liqueur to the brewed Teeccino.
2) Heat the milk and foam it using a milk frother.
3) Squeeze the juice of an orange wedge into Teeccino.
4) Stir and add hot, frothed milk.
5) Dust with cinnamon on top of the milk foam. Place the second wedge on the side of the cup for decoration.