Thick and creamy, this treat is low in calories but totally satisfies the sweet tooth. It’s easy to prepare quickly for the whole family. Enjoy it in an Irish mug for festive occasions. Makes 4-5 mugs.
- 8 Tbsp pumpkin puree from a can
- 1 x 11 oz bag of Teeccino Pumpkin Spice
- 1 cup of milk or non-dairy alternative
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- Brew 6 cups of Teeccino Pumpkin Spice in your drip coffee maker using 4 Tbsp of Teeccino. Or add 4 Tbsp of Teeccino to 30 oz of boiling water in a French Press Pot.
- Put 1 cup of cold milk or non-dairy alternative into a blender and add 8 Tbsp of pumpkin puree and 3 Tbsp of maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Put the blended milk and pumpkin into a saucepan large enough to hold both the Teeccino and the milk.
- Heat the milk and add the hot brewed Teeccino to the saucepan. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Test for sweetness. Add more maple syrup if more sweetness is desired.
- Pour the milk and Teeccino mixture from the saucepan into 4-5 mugs.
- Top each mug with frothed milk or whipped cream and enjoy!