Here’s a simple recipe for a fall favorite flavor combination, our Teeccino Southern Pecan Maple Latte. When fall is in the air and you feel like a little change from all the Pumpkin Spice, this one is sure to hit the spot.
- 6-8 oz of strong brewed Teeccino Southern Pecan
- 2-4 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- ½ cup milk or non-dairy per serving
- Add brewed Teeccino and maple syrup to mug
- Heat the milk on the stovetop or in a microwave until it is very hot but not scalded.
- If you have a milk frother, whiz up some frothy milk on the top of the cup.
- Top with ground cinnamon or powdered cocoa to the foam and relax!