This is the ultimate icy cold drink to enjoy when the heat has got you gasping for a drink to bring your body temperature right down. With raspberry sorbet blended with ice to increase the slushy effect, and pure cocoa powder to contrast the chocolate notes against the fruit, Teeccino Chocolate Raspberry is elevated into a sublime iced drink. Now if you shave a bit of a chocolate bar over the top, watch out! This fruity chocolate indulgence will satiate your every desire with each slurp you take until the last slushie drop is gone.
- 1 Cup – Chilled Teeccino Chocolate Raspberry
- 3-4 Scoops – Raspberry Sorbet
- 1 Tbsp – Cocoa powder
- 4 Cubes – Ice
- Brew Teeccino using 4 rounded tablespoons per 8 cups water in a drip coffee maker or 1 tablespoon per 10 oz water in a French Press.
- Chill Teeccino in a refrigerator for 4 hours or a freezer for one hour.
- Pour the brewed Teeccino into a blender. Add raspberry sorbet, cocoa powder, and ice.
- Blend thorougly.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with froth.
- Sprinkle shaved chocolate over the froth.
- Sip and enjoy!