Greek yogurt provides healthy probiotics for good digestive health along with a significant serving of protein. Honey, that extraordinary nectar of the bees, elevates Greek yogurt into a dessert. Added to Teeccino Chocolate Raspberry and enhanced with additional cocoa powder and frozen raspberries, well, let’s call it what it is: a protein drink that you’ll slurp down just like a dessert. Go ahead, drink it without guilt and have a second one while you’re at it!
- 1 Cup – Teeccino Chocolate Raspberry, chilled for 1 hour in the freezer or for several hours in the refrigerator
- ½ Cup – Honey
- ¾ Cup – Frozen raspberries
- ½ Cup – Lowfat Greek Honey yogurt
- 2 Tbsp – Cocoa powder
- Brew Teeccino using 4 rounded tablespoons per 8 cups water in a drip coffee maker or 1 tablespoon per 10 oz water in a French Press.
- Sweeten the brewed Teeccino with the honey while still hot.
- Chill Teeccino as directed above.
- Into a blender, add the chilled Teeccino, frozen raspberries, Greek honey yogurt, and cocoa powder.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!