Freshly cut herbs can be easily infused into water for a more refreshing drink with aromatic properties. You get all the benefits of drinking water plus the phytonutrients in the essential oils of the herbs. Whether you cut your herbs from your garden or purchase fresh herbs at a farmer’s market or your favorite natural grocery store, your water drinking experience will be greatly enhanced by preparing your fresh herbal water in advance!
- Fresh herbs such as peppermint, spearmint, lemon balm, bergamot mint, lemon thyme, sage, and rosemary. You can mix different herbs together. Any quantity can be used. Stronger infusions will result from using more herbs to water.
- Wide mouth gallon or half gallon glass jar
- Place a bundle of fresh herbs into a glass jar.
- Fill with filtered water.
- Let sit for 4-8 hours at room temperature.
- Remove herbs from water by straining the water into a pitcher or water container.
- Drink anytime for refreshment!