Creating a smoothie for meal replacement requires ingredients from these 4 groups: liquids, protein, fat, and antioxidants. Here’s a recipe that incorporates choices from each one of these groups to give you flavor and appetite satisfaction. The calories are listed so you can calculate your smoothie’s total. For more information, read the Teeccino Smoothie for Weight Loss article that explains how to construct a smoothie that can lower your caloric intake and replace one meal a day.
- 10 fluid oz Teeccino, brewed and chilled
- 1-2 scoops whey protein for 20g protein
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ cup berries, frozen or fresh
Total calories: 203
- 1 scoop MacroLife Miracle Reds or Greens adds 40 calories
- 1/4 cup TeeChia Super Seeds Cereal adds 100 calories
- 6 oz Greek low-fat yogurt for 10 g protein adds 75 calories
- 3 oz Mori-Nu Silken Soft Tofu for 4 g protein adds 20 calories
- ½ teaspoon stevia leaf powder for sweetness adds 0 calories
- Frozen Teeccino ice cubes for a Frappaccino adds 10 calories
- 7 cashews or almonds, soaked in water for 2 hours adds 49 calories
- Brew and chill any flavor of Teeccino following any of the iced Teeccino recipes.
- Pour Teeccino into a blender or food processor.
- Add all the other ingredients you select for your smoothie.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!