What’s more enticing than a delicious berry crisp? One with a crispy crust made with TeeChia! With the added crunch from TeeChia’s 6 super seeds, this dessert brings you the satisfied fullness and health benefits of TeeChia Gluten-Free Cereal.
Enjoy this bright berry crisp warm from the oven, topped with a scoop of vanilla, cinnamon, or caramel ice cream!
- 2 ½ tbsp -Salted butter
- ¼ cup – Organic sugar
- ¼ cup – Whole wheat flour (or gluten-free flour)
- ½ cup – TeeChia Blueberry Date
- ½ tsp – Cinnamon
- 2 cups – Fresh berries (blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, and strawberry)
- 1 tbs – Lemon juice
- 1pint – Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Coat a square glass baking dish with butter.
- Prepare topping in a medium bowl: combine ¼ c. sugar, ¼ c. flour, ½ tsp cinnamon, and ½ c. TeeChia.
- Use your hands or pastry cutter to mix ingredients together until the biggest pieces are pea sized. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 1 tbs lemon juice and the berries.
- Spread the berry mixture evenly in the baking pan.
- Sprinkle topping over berry mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature topped with vanilla ice cream.