Teeccino Chocolate Truffles
Chocoholics, beware! These addictively decadent, melt-in-your-mouth Teeccino truffles are sure to be a crowd pleaser for any occasion. Whip up a batch for your sweetie for a special occasion, or add them to your Holiday dessert buffet. Brewed Teeccino takes ordinary chocolate truffles to a new level of flavor by infusing any one of our rich combination of coffee and chocolate flavors.Make sure to stash a few for yourself before serving, as they will be gone before you know it!
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 18 balls/squares
- 24 oz bittersweet chocolate cut in pieces, high quality, about 3 cups
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed Teeccino Infuse 4 tbsp Teeccino in 3/4 cups boiling water for three minutes. Strain through a fine mesh metal strainer, paper filter, or one cup brewer. Choose any flavor, but recipe works best with Chocolate and Nut flavors.
- 1 cup heavy cream preferably organic
- 3 tbsp butter preferably organic
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tbsp finely ground Teeccino of same flavor you brewed. Grind Teeccino in a coffee or nut & seed grinder to make a find grind.
Melt chocolate together with strongly brewed Teeccino and cream in a double boiler.
Add butter and vanilla to mixture, mix until smooth.
Line a 9x9 baking pan with plastic wrap and pour in chocolate mixture.
Chill in fridge for 3 hours (or you can cheat and use freezer for 30 minutes)
After chilling, lift truffle mixture out of pan and onto a cold cutting board. Cut in squares of use melon baller to make rounds.
Mix cocoa and finely ground Teeccino together and dust squares or roll balls in mixture.
Other coating possibilities include toasted coconut, carob, ground nuts, grated white chocolate.
Keep truffles refrigerated and enjoy!
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 272IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 3mg