Whether you have Teeccino already brewed or not, you can be sipping an iced cold glass of Teeccino quickly following these directions:
Method One: Chilled Teeccino
- Refrigerate brewed Teeccino. (Teeccino will last up to a week in the refrigerator without losing flavor!)
- Pour over ice and add cold milk or non-dairy milk.
- Sweeten to taste. If using honey, sweeten when hot. Try liquid non-caloric sweeteners that dissolves easily in chilled Teeccino.
Method Two: Fresh Brewed Teeccino
- Brew Teeccino using 2 tablespoons to 2 cups water in a drip coffee maker or with 10 oz water.
- Fill a 16 oz glass 2/3rd full with ice
- Add 1/4 cup cold milk, or more, depending on taste
- Pour brewed Teeccino over the ice and milk.
- Sweeten as desired.