So you don’t have an espresso machine and you wish you could get a Teeccino latté at Starbucks? Never fear, we can satisfy that craving for a rich, milky latté infused with Teeccino yet!Here’s a recipe that hits the comfort food spot and makes your heart sing out YUM loud and clear. Maybe Starbucks will hear the notes sung by those of us who vibrate to a different dance rhythm!
Course Hot Drinks
- 1 x 11 oz bag or trial size packet any Teeccino flavor
- 10-12 oz milk or non-dairy per serving
- Add 2 rounded tablespoons of Teeccino to 10 oz of milk or non-dairy milk.
- Heat the milk on the stovetop or in a microwave until it is very hot but not scalded.
- Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Pour the milk through a strainer into a mug to remove the Teeccino grounds. The outside chamber of a One-Cup Brewer works well for this purpose. You may need to stir the grounds a little to keep the milk flowing through the strainer.
- If you have a milk frother, whiz up some frothy milk on the top of the cup.
- Add ground cinnamon or powdered cocoa to the foam and relax with a most satisfying latté that even Starbucks can’t beat!
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.