If you haven’t yet tried Teeccino iced, you have a real treat coming to you. You’ll be amazed how energetic you’ll feel after a tall glass of iced Teeccino has restored your equilibrium.Brewed Teeccino can be stored up to a week in the refrigerator without flavor loss. If none is on hand, simply make a strong brew and pour hot Teeccino over ice for a quick pick-up that won’t let you down!
Course Iced Drinks
- Make a strong brew of Teeccino by using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups of water in a drip coffee maker or 2 Tbsp per 10 oz water in a French Press.
- Alternatively chill brewed Teeccino ahead of time by placing it in the refrigerator.(It lasts up to a week!)
- 2-4 oz of cold milk or your favorite non-dairy milk.
- Organic sugar honey, maple syrup, or your preferred natural, non-caloric sweetener. We recommend Swerve, erythritol and stevia.
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour in milk or non-dairy milk.
- Pour brewed Teeccino over ice and milk.
- Sweeten to taste.
- Stir and enjoy!
Recipe tip: Sweeten Teeccino while it’s warm to fully dissolve any sweetener granules, then chill the Teeccino before pouring over ice.
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.