Kahlua Teeccino Chocolate Martini
Guatemalan roasted ramón seeds, New World cocoa beans and Mexican Kahlua® meet each other in this Teeccini. Powered by Peruvian maca, the Incans’ energizing tuber, with a hint of heat from chiles, they produce a sublime experience. Easy to serve at parties. Simply scale up the recipe, mix everything ahead of time in a pitcher or large jar. Then shake it with ice and serve your guests. Can be served with or without whipped cream on top.
- 1 oz Kahlua®
- 1 oz vodka
- 2 oz brewed Maca Chocolaté Teeccino chilled
- 1/2 oz Godiva® dark chocolate liqueur
- Whipped cream or non-dairy alternative if desired
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Note: Vegans should use De Kuyper’s Chocolate Liqueur instead of Godiva’s which contains dairy.
- Fill martini shaker with ice
- Add Kahlua, vodka, chillled Teeccino & chocolate liqueur to shaker.
- Shake, strain and serve in chilled martini glass
- Top with whipped cream or non-dairy whipped cream if desired.
- Dust cocoa powder over the whipped cream
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.