Teeccino Chocolate Mint Martini
Refreshingly cool with just the right balance of sweet and dark flavor notes. The flavor of vodka is so understated, but be careful, as these Chocolate Mint “Teeccinis” go down very easily! Simple to serve at parties, just multiply the recipe, and mix everything ahead of time in a pitcher or large jar. Then shake it James Bond style with ice, and serve your guests!
- 1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz chocolate liqueur we recommend Godiva®
- 2 oz brewed Chocolate Mint Teeccino Herbal Coffee chilled
- Chocolate shavings white or dark – simply grate a chocolate bar with a fine grater onto a dish
- Orange juice – just enough to fill a small saucer
- Small sprig of fresh mint for garnish – 1 for each cocktail
- Dip rim of martini glass in orange juice, then dip glass into chocolate shavings
- Fill martini shaker with ice
- Add vodka, chocolate liqueur and cooled Teeccino to martini shaker
- Shake mixture and pour into martini glass
- Embellish with a sprig of mint to the side of the glass
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.