Teeccino Strawberry Smoothie
You’ll find Teeccino makes the perfect low calorie base for smoothies that will keep your blood sugar stable for hours. Try Ann Louise Gittleman’s Teeccino Strawberry Smoothie from The Fat Flush Cookbook.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- 1 cup Vanilla Nut Teeccino brewed and chilled
- 1 serving whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- Stevia or another non-caloric sweetener to taste
- Brew Vanilla Nut Teeccino ahead of time and set in the fridge to chill. Or brew a strong pot of Teeccino and pour over ice to cool.
- Add all ingredients in a blender, and mix until smooth.
- Enjoy the health and taste benefits!
Note: Brewed Teeccino can be stored up to one week in the refrigerator without loss of flavor.
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.