- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley or dandelion root, dates, figs, almonds, peppermint, ramón seeds, maca and cocoa powder
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory and dandelion root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests. However, Teeccino Dandelion flavors are certified gluten free and 100% barley free.
- 1 x Teeccino French Roast 11 oz bag
- 4 x Teeccino Trial Size Packets 30 g (1.05 oz) including Mocha, Vanilla Nut, Maca Chocolate, and Dandelion Dark Roast
- 1 x Teeccino Branded Gold Pour-Over Cone Brewer
Packed and wrapped in a lovely basket for beautiful gift giving.32 oz pot / 4 x 8 oz cups
Vanilla Nut: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic figs, natural vanilla extract, natural vanilla nut flavor*
Maca Chocolate: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic maca, organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate flavor*, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes
May contain trace amounts of almonds
French Roast: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor*.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds
Mocha: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor*, organic dates, organic figs, cocoa powder
Dandelion Dark Roast: Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor*.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Place 3-4 rounded tablespoons of Teeccino into the stainless steel filter.
- Pour boiling water over the grounds, thoroughly wetting them.
- Continue to pour water slowly over the grounds until the pot is full.
- Brewing a full pot takes only a few minutes!
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!