Creamy caramel gone nutty by golden roasted almonds with the essence of pecans and hazelnuts layered over roasted dandelion and chicory roots, enhanced by the sweetness of dates and figs. Dandelion Caramel Nut brews up a lovely cup of toasty warmth that won't overload you with calories though it will still satisfy your sweet tooth. A background of bitterness from dandelion roots helps to stimulate digestion and detoxification. This is an enticing brew anytime of day and especially after a meal for a dessert replacement.
Teeccino's Dandelion flavors are the only brand of coffee alternatives that are certified gluten free and 100% grain free. Enjoy Teeccino's deliciously rich, deep-roasted flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee. The secret? French chicory the roasted root often added to coffee blended with dandelion root, the renowned detox herb, and Spanish carob famed for its chocolatey flavor. Enriched with California's almonds, dates and figs, a cup of Teeccino brims with many health benefits.
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion root, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- 390 mg of inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during steeping.
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
Organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, almonds, natural caramel nut flavor*, organic figs
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!