I'm passionate about eating all things passionfruit, the round purple fruit full of pulpy seeds that the Hawaiians call "lilikoi". Inspiration struck me one morning as I joyfully ate my morning bowl of TeeChia with freshly scooped out passionfruit seeds and chunks of ripe peaches. Wouldn't it be great to have a cup of Teeccino to accompany my breakfast that reflected these two flavors?
That was the thought that propelled me to my kitchen lab to give it a whirl. It was hot out. As I layered passionfruit and peach flavors over full-bodied red rooibos leaves along with some bitter depth from dark roasted dandelion and chicory roots, the idea of a glass of iced passionfruit peach Teeccino became irresistible. I blended, brewed, chilled and voila! Teeccino Passionfruit Peach came into being. We hope you enjoy this fruity version of Teeccino as much as we do here in Santa Barbara!
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion root and rooibos
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
Organic Carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion, organic rooibos, organic natural passionfruit and peach flavors.*.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!