It's this simple: I love Chai and I love Teeccino. Why not put them together? I've created many caffeine-free chais with tea-like bases using rooibos. They're wonderful but then comes the moment when you want something richer, darker and more potent.
Who says chai can't be made with a roasted robust body, brewed like coffee and energized with spices? Add sufficient hot milk and a true chai emerges to confound both tea and coffee drinkers alike. I say rules are made to be transcended - and Maya Chai rises above our limitations to merge the best of both worlds.
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, ramon seeds and spices
- Naturally caffeine free & no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic & helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost & from nutrients not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 500mg of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten when brewed with a paper filter as verified by independent laboratory tests
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic spice extract, natural vanilla extract and flavor*.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!