Who can resist a luscious chocolate cake dotted with crimson raspberries? We all fall prey, because we know that there is nothing like the accent of raspberries over chocolate to titillate the taste buds. Maybe it's the contrast between the dark roast layered over the top with fruity freshness, but whatever it is, I love sipping this delectable brew in different moods. Sometimes I enjoy its purely unsweetened bitter & fruit flavors while other times, I add a touch of maple syrup to boost the fruitiness with a touch of sweet.
However you choose to enjoy Chocolate Raspberry, you'll love experiencing the burst of juicy raspberries accompanied by luscious chocolate to give you that thrill from a brew that won't take you into the high calorie realm. Drink Chocolate Raspberry hot or iced for a super refreshing brew!
Teeccino's first fruit flavor voted for by 2700 fans who said "Give us Chocolate Raspberry please!"
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
Ingredients: organic roasted carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate and raspberry flavors, organic cocoa powder
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!