Dandelion rooibos spices oh my! What an amazing group of herbs you have in this brew. Naturally fermented rooibos with its earthy red depths and abundant health benefits drawn up from the very tip of the Cape of Africa meets roasted dandelion and chicory Europe's super healthy roots with bitter principles that start your digestion singing. Top it off with a classic group of stimulating spices that wake up your organs with a rush and a tingle and now you have a tea worthy of worship or at least daily imbibing!
Personally I drink spice brews every morning. As you would know if you follow me I'm caffeine sensitive and thus a morning jolt of coffee is not my daily ritual like it is for so many. But I like stimulation too. I just like it from spices which set off a chain of reaction throughout my body including all my organs that exclaims "Yo! Let's get clear and ready for the day! Wash out last night's remnants and kick this body into gear."
- Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
- Naturally caffeine free & no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free & helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, black pepper and cloves
- Natural energy boost & from nutrients not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- Inulin – a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
Roasted organic carob, organic rooibos, organic chicory, organic dates, organic dandelion root, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, natural spice flavor*, organic cardamom, sweet blackberry leaves, black pepper cloves.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!