Need to shift your health meter towards optimal? This potent brew can do it! With the bitterness of dandelion and chicory roots sweetened with nature's naturally sweet licorice root and accented by the pungency from both turmeric and ginger you're going to sip this brew and be pleasantly surprised at its delicious flavor. In fact many people confess they were sure they wouldn't like it because they've tasted other turmeric drinks that weren't to their liking. Then to their delight they found themselves loving it on first sip!
I highly recommend a bit of milk or non-dairy alternative with this brew. Not that some people won't want to drink it black but I think the milk brings it closer to a chai-type beverage. Good news is you won't need a sweetener with licorice bringing enough sweetness without any calories!
- Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
- Naturally caffeine free & no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free & helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, turmeric, ginger and licorice
- Natural energy boost & from nutrients not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- Inulin – a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic licorice root, organic turmeric, organic ginger, natural coffee flavor*.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!