Take lemon balm. It’s an all-time favorite herb tea of mine. I grow it in my garden and drink fresh lemon balm iced tea all summer. I drink it when my mood needs lifting because its reputation as the herb that “makes you merry” has been found to have merit. My favorite time to drink it these days is right before I go to sleep because I swear I sleep longer and deeper when I do.
Which brings me to why I created Mango Lemon Balm. I’ve fallen in love with the combination of the juicy fruit flavor of mango and the lemony freshness of lemon balm against the deep roasted body of chicory and barley. Frankly, sipping a cup of Teeccino Mango Lemon Balm transports me for a moment to Nirvana. I hope it does the same for you!
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, maca, ramón seeds and cocoa powder
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber<
- Prebiotic SuperBoost™ - the prebiotics, GOS, XOS and inulin, nourish your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, maintain regularity and support your immune system. GOS and XOS are two prebiotic concentrates in Prebiotic SuperBoost™ while inulin extracts naturally from chicory roots into your cup during brewing. There are 1,000 mg of Prebiotic SuperBoost™ and 650 mg of inulin in every serving.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Carob*, barley*, chicory*, Prebiotic SuperBoost™ (vegan GOS: Gluco-oligosaccharide, organic XOS: Xylo-oligosaccharide), lemon balm*, dates*, organic mango flavor**, figs*.
* Organic ingredients
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
**All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!