Take lemon balm. It’s an all-time favorite herb tea of mine. I grow it in my garden and drink fresh lemon balm iced tea all summer. I drink it when my mood needs lifting because its reputation as the herb that “makes you merry” has been found to have merit. My favorite time to drink it these days is right before I go to sleep because I swear I sleep longer and deeper when I do.
Which brings me to why I created Mango Lemon Balm. I’ve fallen in love with the combination of the juicy fruit flavor of mango and the lemony freshness of lemon balm against the deep roasted body of chicory and barley. Frankly, sipping a cup of Teeccino Mango Lemon Balm transports me for a moment to Nirvana. I hope it does the same for you!
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, maca, ramón seeds and cocoa powder
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber<
- Prebiotic SuperBoost™ - the prebiotics, GOS, XOS and inulin, nourish your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, maintain regularity and support your immune system. GOS and XOS are two prebiotic concentrates in Prebiotic SuperBoost™ while inulin extracts naturally from chicory roots into your cup during brewing. There are 1,000 mg of Prebiotic SuperBoost™ and 650 mg of inulin in every serving.
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
Carob*, barley*, chicory*, Prebiotic SuperBoost™ (vegan GOS: Gluco-oligosaccharide, organic XOS: Xylo-oligosaccharide), lemon balm*, dates*, organic mango flavor**, figs*.
* Organic ingredients
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
**All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!