I know few people who don't have a secret chocoholic side to their personality. I like to say that chocolate is my drug of choice when I want an adrenal boost. Fortunately in Teeccino, there's just enough cocoa powder to deliver that desirable chocolate flavor but without noticeable stimulation from Theobromine, chocolate's main stimulant. Caffeine is such a small part of cocoa that it doesn't show up in a cup of Teeccino, but there is just 5 mg of Theobromine per serving. When you want to indulge that chocolate craving without the calories or the fat, you can safely find refuge in Mocha!
By the way, coffee lovers who are adapting their taste buds to herbal coffee find that Mocha can make that transition easier. Chocolate makes Teeccino taste ever so familiar. We find that coffee drinkers, who say they don't like any flavors, love both Mocha and Maya Chocolaté. Really now, who can resist the chocolate temptation?
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor*, organic dates, organic figs, cocoa powder
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!