Creamy caramel gone nutty by golden roasted almonds with the essence of pecans and hazelnuts layered over roasted dandelion and chicory roots, enhanced by the sweetness of dates and figs. Dandelion Caramel Nut brews up a lovely cup of toasty warmth that won't overload you with calories though it will still satisfy your sweet tooth. A background of bitterness from dandelion roots helps to stimulate digestion and detoxification. This is an enticing brew anytime of day and especially after a meal for a dessert replacement.
Teeccino's Dandelion flavors are the only brand of coffee alternatives that are certified gluten free and 100% grain free. Enjoy Teeccino's deliciously rich, deep-roasted flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee. The secret? French chicory the roasted root often added to coffee blended with dandelion root, the renowned detox herb, and Spanish carob famed for its chocolatey flavor. Enriched with California's almonds, dates and figs, a cup of Teeccino brims with many health benefits.
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory and dandelion roots feed your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, almonds, natural caramel nut flavor*, organic figs
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!