Hmmmmmm! is what people sigh when they take their first sips of this fragrant, coconut-infused dandelion coffee. Just the aroma alone is enough to set your taste buds spinning with desire. Ok, you have to be a coconut lover to get off on this brew. If you are one of its many fans, then you'll find that coconut is lifted to new heights by boosting it with the roasted depth of body from chicory and dandelion roots. Nutty against bitter with a hint of orange. Like I was saying, "hmmmmmm!".
By the way, make yourself a cup of Dandelion Coconut after a meal at night. I guarantee it will banish the thought of dessert while your taste buds are satisfied by this rich, coconutty brew. Now what could be better than that??
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory and dandelion roots feed your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, organic almonds, organic orange peel, organic coconut, organic figs, natural coconut and orange flavors*.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!