Need to shift your health meter towards optimal? This potent brew can do it! With the bitterness of dandelion and chicory roots sweetened with nature's naturally sweet licorice root and accented by the pungency from both turmeric and ginger you're going to sip this brew and be pleasantly surprised at its delicious flavor. In fact many people confess they were sure they wouldn't like it because they've tasted other turmeric drinks that weren't to their liking. Then to their delight they found themselves loving it on first sip!
I highly recommend a bit of milk or non-dairy alternative with this brew. Not that some people won't want to drink it black but I think the milk brings it closer to a chai-type beverage. Good news is you won't need a sweetener with licorice bringing enough sweetness without any calories!
- Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
- Naturally caffeine free & no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free & helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, turmeric, ginger and licorice
- Natural energy boost & from nutrients not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- Inulin – a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic licorice root, organic turmeric, organic ginger, natural coffee flavor*.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!